Himalaya Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion » Weftkart
About this item
- Quantity: 400ml; Item Form: Lotion
- Our moisturizer is enriched with the goodness of Cocoa Butter and Wheat Germ Oil, which replenish the lost moisture in dry skin
- Naturally derived ingredients restore skin’s elasticity, leaving it softer and more toned than before
- Skin Type: Dry Skin
- Usage: Apply Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion gently all over the body, with special attention to severely dry areas, slowly massaging it in
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Body Lotion. The product appearance may differ from the actual image on the website due to packaging changes
- Country of Origin: India
GIVE YOUR SKIN THE GOODNESS OF COCOA BUTTER
When you need buttery-soft skin, you need to give it extra care and nourishment. Give it the love of Cocoa Butter that intensely moisturizes and softens your skin.
Cocoa Butter is a magical herbal ingredient that:
• has antioxidant properties that can repair damaged skin, promote healing and prevent your skin from drying.
• is a high-quality emollient and a moisturizing agent. It deeply moisturizes the skin, prevents it from cracking, and makes it supple.
• is a rich source of Vitamin E, which helps moisturize and makes dull skin look fresh and healthy.
• possesses anti-aging properties that promote healthy and younger-looking skin.
NOURISH YOUR SKIN WITH ALOE VERA AND WINTER CHERRY
No matter what your skin type is, every skin demands care and protection during winters. An extra dose of love can keep your skin healthy and soft throughout the season.
Normal skin requires nourishment. And so, a mild herbal body lotion helps you keep your skin feeling soft, supple, and toned.
It’s best to apply a lotion that has natural ingredients like Aloe Vera and Winter Cherry. They soothe, moisturize and promote healthy skin through skin cell regeneration.
While you can apply body lotion when you feel like it, it works wonders when applied right after a shower because your skin is most receptive to hydration then.
Winter skincare tips:
• Pay attention to areas like your elbows and knees which need extra moisturizing.
• Keep yourself covered while you step out as the cold air tends to deplete skin moisture.
REFRESH YOUR SKIN WITH ALOE AND CUCUMBER
On hot summer days, our skin needs to cool down and rehydrate to retain its softness and shine. The goodness of Aloe Vera and Cucumber in a light moisturizing body lotion is exactly what your skin needs.
Cucumber cools and rehydrates your skin, which keeps it from drying. Aloe Vera refreshes your skin with its regenerative properties, to give you soft skin that feels fresh.
This body lotion is very light to ensure absorption by your skin even on the hottest and most humid summer days without leaving your skin sticky.
SOOTHE YOUR SKIN WITH THE GOODNESS OF GRAPESEED AND ALMOND OIL
Himalaya Soothing Body Lotion is silky, lightweight, and non-greasy. It is designed for skin types that feel sticky with moisturizer use.
Himalaya Soothing Body Lotion:
• has enhanced skin absorption properties.
• is enriched with Grape Seed that’s rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, which helps repair skin damage to keep it younger-looking and healthy.
• has Almond Oil that deeply moisturizes skin and protects it from sun damage.
• keeps your skin soft, smooth, and healthy.